Please note that ONLY phone call inquiries are being accepted at this time. No walk-ins, emails or faxes will be accepted.
We need an ELITE PERFORMER to take full responsibility of our production department and handle the important mission of keeping our production system running smoothly while working jointly with our internal customers (your co-workers!).
If you’re the person we’re looking for, you have a Let’s-Get-It-Done mindset and are focused on understanding and even anticipating the requirements for efficient operation of a press and bindery department.
Ours is an active, fast-paced production environment. Much is expected of every member of our team and we have fun working together to achieve our goals.
Like the rest of the business world, the print & promotions industries are changing, and we’re growing through these changes.
We’re busy and you need excellent organizational and computer skills, a love of multi-tasking, and the satisfaction that comes with completing something new (individually or as part of a team) every day.
Combining your superior technical/mechanical and organizational skills with our cracker-jack team of design and customer service professionals, you will ensure that our customers are always left confident and satisfied that their printing & promotions were handled by the best.
The majority of our work focuses on speed & utility; it’s work in, work out, keep the presses running!
This is can be a full or part-time position, possibly even job-shared. We are open Monday thru Friday, 8:30-5:30.
The position requires you to be well-rounded as you perform a variety of tasks across multiple departments. You will print digitally and perform supplementary computer work, as well as operate offset presses & bindery equipment, manage inventory, ink & chemicals, pack, ship & receive, oversee workplace safety compliance, and assist with other related chores and tasks.
Your salary is dependent upon your related experience and past performance.
* Industry-competitive wages
* Benefit plan (with time served…er, I mean with required service)
* Comfortable, clean, positive work environment
* Daytime hours
* Evenings, weekends & holidays off!
* State-of-the-art equipment and software
* Industry-specific training
* Reliable (read: on time!)
* Attentive to detail
* Clean & organized
* Eager to learn & grow
* Proud of your work
* Kind and supportive to others
* Physically fit, able to lift a carton of paper
YOUR SKILLS INCLUDE:
* General computer skills
* Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers
* Ability to analyze needs/problems and develop solutions
* Time-management, able to meet deadlines under pressure
* Ability to work effectively individually or in a team environment
YOU WILL ALSO BE REQUIRED TO:
* Consult with customers and other professionals to establish a project's goals and objectives, target market, budget and schedule
* Assist in maintenance of an organized production schedule
If this describes you, we should meet! Be ready to tell me how you fit the bill when you call me before 5pm Friday, March 2nd at 403.388.7402, Extension 1…in fact, just call me NOW…