Please note that ONLY phone call inquiries are being accepted at this time. No walk-ins, emails or faxes will be accepted.
We need an ELITE PERFORMER to take full responsibility of our customer service department and handle the important mission of being the primary contact with our customers - both external and internal customers (your co-workers!).
If you’re the person we’re looking for, you have a Customers-Before-Self mindset and are focused on understanding and even anticipating the needs of others.
Ours is an active, fast-paced production environment. Much is expected of every member of our team and we have fun working together to achieve our goals.
Like the rest of the business world, the print & promotions industries are changing, and we’re growing through these changes.
We’re busy and you need a good memory as well as computer skills, a love of multi-tasking, and the satisfaction that comes with completing something new (individually or as part of a team) every day.
Combining your superior communication and organizational skills with our cracker-jack team of design and print professionals, you will ensure that the customer is left confident and satisfied that their printing & promotions are in the hands of the best.
The majority of our work focuses on speed & utility; it’s work in, work out, keep the presses running!
This is can be a full or part-time position, possibly even job-shared. We are open Monday thru Friday. It involves answering phones, waiting on clients at the front counter, scheduling production, managing the digital production department and supplementary computer work, as well as assisting with bindery and other related chores and tasks.
Experience in print or design-for-print preferred but not required.
Your salary is dependent upon your related experience and past performance.
* Industry-competitive wages
* Benefit plan (with time served…er, I mean with required service)
* Comfortable, clean, positive work environment
* Daytime hours
* Evenings, weekends & holidays off!
* State-of-the-art equipment and software
* Industry-specific training
* Mature and kind and supportive to others
* Reliable (read: on time!)
* Attentive to detail
* Eager to learn & grow
* Proud of your work
* Physically fit, able to lift a full carton of paper.
YOUR SKILLS INCLUDE:
* General computer skills
* Ability to communicate effectively with customers & co-workers
* Ability to analyze needs/problems and develop solutions
* Time-management, able to meet deadlines under pressure
* Ability to work effectively individually or in a team environment
YOU WILL ALSO BE REQUIRED TO:
* Consult with customers and other professionals to establish a project's goals and objectives, target market, budget and schedule
* Assist in maintenance of an organized production schedule
* Assist with bindery & finishing
* Assist with inventory control
If this describes you, we should meet! Be ready to tell me how you fit the bill when you call me before 5pm Friday, March 2nd at 403.388.7402, Extension 1…in fact, just call me NOW…